Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Traci & Jon

Happy Wedding Season! The wedding season officially kicked off for me this past Saturday, and I couldn't be more excited! I have a crazy busy summer ahead of me, packed full of weddings and engagement sessions:) This past weekend I had the pleasure of assisting Heather out in Pittsburgh for Traci & Jon's wedding. I just love working with Heather! She is an amazing photographer and is a great teacher....I wish I lived closer to Pittsburgh so I could work with her more often:)

Anyway, back to Traci and Jon - their wedding was held in a huge log cabin type venue in the middle of the woods.....I just loved the setting. It made for some amazing pictures! Here are a few that I captured from their day:

First, all the details:




I loved all the bright colors that Traci chose for the wedding:


A few shots getting ready before the cermony:




Traci made a stunning bride:


She was also such an expressive bride! I caught this reaction from her a few moments before she headed down the aisle:)


Then she had to peak outside before she headed down the aisle with her dad:




They were so excited right after the ceremony:










Congratulations Traci & Jon!

I also had an engagement shoot with Lindsay & Bill the next morning, so stay tuned for their post later this week!

4 comments:

Gail May 6, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

These are beautiful Tina! I love the one of the bride looking down - so graceful!

Looking forward to meeting you next week! Ahh..can you believe the workshop is almost here?

Lauren Curran May 6, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Great job again tina jay :) I love that you're posting more frequently now!! I'm excited for wedding season so we can stalk your blog more often!

Joan May 6, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

I love these pictures! Especially the one of the bride before she walked down the aisle; it's really cute! Hope you have a good time in Arizona!

Tina May 7, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Thanks everyone - and Gail I can't believe the workshop is almost here either!! Looking forward to meeting you Sunday!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP