Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Colsons

Right after I got back from vacation this past weekend I had the pleasure of driving out to South Jersey to take some more pictures for the Colson sisters. At this point they're all married and don't have the last name of Colson anymore, but they'll always be the Colson family to me:) Both Sarah and Mary are pregnant right now, so along with the pictures of the kids, they wanted some pictures of the two of them.....since you never know if they'll both be pregnant at the same time again! I thought that was such a fun idea, and it's a great period of their lives to document. Here are all the Colson sisters: Mary (left), Dawn (middle) and Sara (right)



Mary and Dawn are the fabulous sisters behind A Garden Party - they do amazing work with flowers, and bring a fun, fresh feel to the floral industry....I highly recommend them for any of your events!

This is Sara's daughter Annabelle - we tried to have her play with this pretty yellow tulip for our photoshoot:


But she was much more interested in picking up rocks in the dirt:


And carrying around as many as she could hold in her tiny little hands:)


And here are a few of Sara and her family:




Doesn't Sara's dress look amazing against the yellow flowers and green grass? I loved it! Great location choice Mary!






And of course I had to snag some pictures of Dawn's two girls too - they are SO cute, and so easy to photograph.....I'm spoiled when it comes to taking pictures of them!


I just love Grace, and I can already predict what she will be when she grows up. If she isn't a part of A Garden Party, she will be a model - as soon as I start taking pictures of her she moves into all kinds of fun poses and works the camera all on her own:




I think we have another budding florist on our hands:)


I LOVED this picture when I first saw it - she has such a sweet look on her face while she is holding her little flower, and it looks like she is imitating Mary and Sara by holding her little belly:


Look at how sweet Annabelle looks sitting in the middle of the flower field - she really loved it!


And here are the two pregnant sisters!


I loved this shot:


And lastly, there isn't anything special or amazing about this picture, but I just loved it, because it's all the Colsons just strolling along together.....they're just such a great family and I love them all! The only one that was missing was Mary's husband John - but don't worry, you'll see some pictures of John and Mary in the near future:)

2 comments:

Joan May 3, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Tina, the pictures of little Annabelle reminded me of you at that age, especially the one of her holding all of those rocks! You didn't have much hair on your head at that age either! They're all great pictures! I'm sure Mary and her sisters loved them!

Unknown May 5, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Is it wrong that I look at these every day?? Love them soooo much! Esp the one of Annabelle laughing and Leah with the dandelion...my heart runneth over!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP