Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lindsay & Bill: Engagement

Lindsay & Bill met and started dating while they were both working for a local politician in Pittsburgh, but they had to keep their relationship under wraps for a while. When their local politician ended up losing the election they were working towards, Lindsay said it was the best thing that could have happened to them, because they could finally announce to the world that they were a couple:) Fast forward a few years, and Bill proposed to Lindsay on July 25th.....that's right, he gave her a "Christmas in July". I thought that was such a creative and thoughtful idea!

I met up with Lindsay & Bill for their engagement shoot last weekend when I was out in Pittsburgh - I had a great time hanging out with them for the morning! Here are some of my favorites from the session:







This is one is definitely my absolute favorite from the shoot:)








Lindsay, you look absolutely stunning in this picture!






I had a great time with you guys, can't wait to hang out again for the wedding at the end of May!

1 comments:

lionfan79 May 11, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

There are some really great pictures here Tina!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP