Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MJ 2 Day - Sneak Peak

I'm out in Phoenix, AZ right now, attending Melissa Jill's MJ 2 Day workshop, and I am absolutely loving it. Besides learning a TON of great information today, I am loving getting to know all the other photographers that are attending the workshop - it's a great group of girls:) This is going to be a quick post because I am so exhausted from absorbing all of Melissa's knowledge, and we have another jam-packed day planned tomorrow. I just wanted to share ones of my images that I captured from our photo-shoot at the end of the day (I didn't know couples this gorgeous existed in real life!):



There is MUCH more to come from the workshop in a later post, I just wanted to share what I have for now!

2 comments:

Sarah May 13, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Hope youre having fun in AZ! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

Unknown May 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Looking good! What a happy pic...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP