Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Roanna & Reed: Engagement

Last weekend I met up with Roanna & Reed in Philly for their engagement shoot.....it was cold and rainy all day, but the sun finally broke out right at the end of our session:) When Ro and Reed first met each other through work, they were both dating other people.....but before long, then wound up together in a relationship of their own. Now Roanna lives in Kansas City and flies to Michigan every week for work, and Reed lives in Chicago and flies to California every week for work. But the distance definitely didn't come between them - Roanna & Reed have a love you can feel, just from being around them. From the way Reed interacts with Roanna, to the way Roanna looks at Reed, they just have one of those relationships that you know is true and real. Here are some of my favorites from the session:













I just loved the feel of this picture....






Steamy! I love it!






Such a happy couple:)


When Roanna e-mailed me and said they wanted to bring their school jerseys to the shoot and have a little fun, I was all about it - Roanna is a PSU grad (the best school EVER), and Reed went to Illinios.....here is Roanna showing Reed who is boss:)




Ro and Reed, thanks for having me document your engagement session - you guys are too much fun and I can't wait to hang out again!

6 comments:

Jess April 15, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Love that "steamy" close up one! They are great!

Unknown April 16, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

AWESOME! Great job Tina! Their personalities really came thru!

JaimeLee April 16, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Beautiful pictures Tina! Excellent decision to show Illinois who is boss :)

Heather April 16, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Wonderful Tina, great job!

Lauren Curran April 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Your pics are awesome tina!! I really like the one w/ the hair blowing :) They look so natural!

Joan April 22, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

These are all great Tina! I also especially like the one of her hair blowing into her face. I loved the pictures with their school jerseys; at least their both from Big 10 schools!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP