Monday, April 20, 2009

Photo Shoot with Alison

Two weeks ago I met up with Alison to have some shots of me taken for my new website - the new website is coming soon....so stay tuned! It was a lot of fun walking around with Alison chatting about photography, but wow, was it WEIRD being on the other end of the camera. I love how her images turned out, here are a few I grabbed from her blog:







When Alison got the shot of me above holding my camera up taking a picture, I snagged a picture of her below:)



It was making me laugh because people were wondering WHAT we were doing when we both had our cameras up and were basically taking pictures of each other.....but it was fun. And hey, I'm sure everyone has seen MUCH odder things walking around the streets of Philly:) Thanks again Alison! I had a blast!

2 comments:

Gail April 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

These are ADORABLE! I am right there with you on needing portraits of this like myself done.

Can't wait to meet you at Melissa's workshop!!

Tina April 21, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

Thanks Gail! Can't wait to meet you at the workshop either - only a few more weeks!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP