Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back to the Real World

Well, I'm now back in PA after an awesome week long vacation in Florida. My grandparents head down south every winter, so I love being able to visit them at their beach-front condo for vacation:) It's so hard getting back into every day life after you've been on vacation.....especially since I had beautiful weather every day I was there.....and because this is where I got to lay out in the sun all day every day:



I've always loved palm trees....I wish I could have palm trees in my yard in PA!


It seems like every single house down there has perfectly manicured lawns with gorgeous flowers - I loved these:)


And here are my grandparents hanging out poolside:) I'm so lucky to have all four of my grandparents still with me today, and I'm even luckier that each one is an amazing person who has taught me so much, set a great example of what good marriages entail, and have always been there for me. Love you guys!


Unfortunately, now it's back to the daily grind.....while wishing I was still in Florida!

3 comments:

Gail April 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Your grandparents are ADORABLE! You will cherish that last shot of them!

Joan April 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Tina, I love your FL pictures! I also know how hard it is to leave and come back up to reality. The pictures you took of your grandparents are wonderful and I'm sure they all appreciate the complementary things you said about them. You are lucky to have such great grandparents!

Jess April 28, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Tina, I'm missing Florida too! Great pic of grandma and grandpa, and I love the one with the sun shining through the palm trees! Don't forget about my flower pics!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP