Sunday, April 5, 2009

Perfect Pair Bridal Shower

One of the things I love most about weddings is all the amazing details that the brides put together - I love the details:) This weekend I went to Cait's (who is pretty much like my own little sister) bridal shower, which was thrown by my best friend Sam.....and she of course had put together awesome details for the bridal shower. Since all the bridesmaids in Cait's wedding are wearing red shoes, Sam's theme was "the perfect pair", with red high heels every where....so creative! I loved the idea, and of course had to take some pictures:

I loved the favors - little red high heel sugar cookies!


She even had the balloons anchored in red high heels:


Although I can't say I'm surprised Sam picked this theme - if there is one thing she loves more than anything, it's shoes....I love how I was taking this picture of the balloons, and caught her cute yellow heels in the background:)


And of course, even the cake had the red heels:


I really loved all the details of the bridal shower, but I expected no less out of Sam:)

1 comments:

Joan April 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Great pictures Tina! I love the red heel theme too! Very Sam-ish!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP