Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big Summer Ahead!

I'm ecstatic that spring is finally here! Did everyone get their free Rita's water ice to celebrate the first day of spring? I never miss that event:) This year they had a "mystery" flavor, which was thoroughly enjoyable. I may have had to stand in line with a winter jacket and gloves while ordering my water ice, but at least it's a sign that warmer weather is on it's way....soon hopefully. For some reason it has felt like this winter is just dragging on and onnnnn. I'm ready for a warm up!

Jeremy and I are still incredibly busy trying to get our house together - I can't stand when things aren't in their place.....and right now there are boxes and piles of clothes everywhere. I can NOT wait until we are done with all our painting so I can put everything away in its spot. I'm so excited for what's coming this summer though - I have a packed summer of weddings and engagement sessions, which will be starting soon:) I am also working on re-vamping the website, which is my project for April - so stay tuned! And here is a little sneak peak for what's to come:

1 comments:

Jess March 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Oh man, I didn't get the free water ice this year! Dang NC, no Rita's here!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP