Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Henry

Here is baby Henry. He is 3 weeks old.



Don't you just want to squeeze him?? He was such a good baby for our photo shoot - he didn't cry at all even when we were changing his little outfits multiple times. He is just such a content little baby - Erik and Ash are lucky parents! Here are the proud parents:





And this series was too cute that I couldn't pick a favorite:




From this picture you would think Henry just saw something REALLY exciting. He was staring at a wall though:) Too cute.







I love his tiny little feet:



And little hands:









Look at how tiny Henry's fingers looked wrapped around Erik's finger! (Can you tell he was helping us paint our new house this weekend?)











I know you can't tell from this picture, but Ash looks AMAZING for just having a baby - she was so cute when she was pregnant, and she already looks great post-baby! I can only hope to look as good as her when I have kids on day:)


I love how it looks like Henry is laughing from Erik tickling him:)



By the end of our shoot, Henry was exhausted. So exhausted he could not hold his head up any longer.

5 comments:

Joan March 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Tina, I love the pictures of Henry, especially the one where he's looking at the wall like there's somthing really exciting there. They all look great! How did the ones turn out when he was holding Erik and Ashley's rings?

Jess March 15, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

I agree about the one where he was looking at the wall.... I laughed out loud when I saw that one. You really captured a great moment on that one!! He is adorable and Eric and Ashley are lucky to have such a great photographer as a friend!

Jess March 15, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

P.S. Post some pics of your house as you're working on it!

Sarah March 19, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

He is so TINY!!! I laughed out loud at the wall picture. It was so cute and you captured some great expressions!

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

GREAT POST! Love the black and white one of her kissing him....tooooooo cute! Keep em coming!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP