Thursday, March 5, 2009

Streets of Philly

Recently Jeremy just moved into a new office, so I told him he has to let me help decorate this office this time. I'll give you an idea of what his office looked like last time - the walls....bare. Books on his bookshelf? None. Pictures of his wonderful girlfriend on his desk.....zero. Our first step is to get some pictures on his walls, so the other day we walked around the city to get some shots for his office. We have to pick three for his office - which three are your favorite? Leave me a comment and help us pick the final 3!

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


Let the voting begin!

6 comments:

Lauren Curran March 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

This is so hard! I'd pick 4, 6, 7 & 9 if it were my office :) J may want some of the more structural ones being a big time lawyer though!

Kama March 6, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

My vote would be for 1,3,5,6,7, but I guess that doesn't really narrow it down for you, does it?

Joan March 8, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Tina,

I love them all! It's hard to choose. I like either 4 or 9 (they're kind of similar), then 5 and 6. I was thinking like Lauren though; maybe having one of the big buildings would be better for an attorney. Don't forget a cute picture of yourself!

Jess March 15, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

I pick #1, 6, and 7. Mike picks #4, 6, and 7. Good luck!

lionfan79 March 16, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

My vote goes for 1,4, and 5. It's great to catch up on the blog after being ot of the loop for three weeks!!

Joan March 26, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

What shots did you finally decide on?

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP