Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sarah & Joe

Jeremy and I took another trip down to South Jersey this past weekend to meet up with Sarah and Joe for their engagement pictures.....it was a pretty chilly session, but at least it wasn't 10 degrees out like it was the day before! Sarah is one of my good friends (and roommates) from college, and I couldn't be happier for her - I'm so glad she found Joe, he is a great guy and treats her like she deserves:) They make such a great couple, and I can't wait for the wedding next year. I also can't wait to hang out with them again this weekend.....this time in Atlantic City to celebrate the birth of meeeeee! Hah more to blog about that later:)

Here are some from our session:







Isn't she gorgeous?? Sarah you look AMAZING in this picture!




I just thought this picture was too cute!













I'll say it again Joe - awesome job on picking the ring....it's gorgeous!




Can't wait to see you guys in AC this weekend!

5 comments:

Lauren Curran January 22, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Tina (excuse me.. Tina Jay) they look awesome! Sarah looks beautiful :)

Unknown January 22, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Love em! Can't wait for our session :)

joe January 23, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

She is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks again for taking the time last weekend, see you in AC......

Joan January 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Tina, I love them! Sarah does look gorgeous and Joe looks like a great guy (He reminds me of Jim!) I just kept wondering how she looked like she wasn't cold in all those pictures without a coat!
Love, Mom

Jess January 26, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Wow, they are really great! You went to some cool locations! And, of course Sarah looks beautiful as always!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP