Monday, January 26, 2009

The Big 2-5

This past Sunday was my birthday, and I celebrated the big 2-5! Even though it was sad officially being half way through my 20's, I had an amazing birthday. About 14 of my friends and I went to Atlantic City on Saturday night for a little fun:) As usual, I lost all the money I brought to gamble, but I didn't mind because I was so happy that so many of my friends made the trip out to celebrate my birthday with me. My sister and her husband even made the trip all the way from North Carolina! She is the best sister:)

Here is a shot of the whole group (sorry for the poor point and shoot quality!):




And one of just the girls getting ready in the Tropicana (check out Mary's cute 4 month baby bump - I can't wait to meet the baby in July!):




I was also surprised with some beautiful birthday flowers from my mom - thanks again Mom!




And lastly, Jeremy made me some DELICIOUS cupcakes for my birthday, with one curly candle:) If only you all could have heard his rendition of "Happy Birthday" he was singing in the background......in a deep baritone, opera type voice - it was quite the treat hah:



All-in-all turning 25 wasn't that bad - when you spend it with awesome friends, a birthday can't get any better. Thanks again to all of you who made the trip!

4 comments:

Sarah January 27, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

I wish you could have added audio to that last photo :) Your bday was so much fun! Can't wait to help celebrate many more!

Jess January 28, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

We had a great time Bean! Love ya... and let it be known that the poor quality of the first two pics....alllll me! haha!

Jess January 29, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

Wow, it's crazy how the first two pics (taken with my camera) are so grainy compared to the one you took of your flowers with your camera!

Joan February 11, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

I love your birthday pictures Tina! I'm so glad you had a good birthday and had fun with your friends. See you on the 21st!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP