Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Heath & Lib.

Since Jeremy and I were out in Pittsburgh for Christmas visiting his family this year, I had the chance to meet up with Heath and Lib to do their engagement pictures. We lucked out because it was a pretty warm day, and it happened to be sunny for the time we were outside. This was also the first time using my new 5D, which I am now in LOVE with....it's an amazing camera:)

Lib and Heath got engaged at Penn State back in October. I lived with Lib for four years, and I've been friends with Heath pretty much since the first day of college at PSU, so it's going to be a lot of fun to see two of my closest friends get married:) They're getting married this May in downtown Pittsburgh, and I can't wait to be a part of the wedding - Here are some of the pictures from the day:













This is a very typical Lib picture:














Can't wait for the wedding in May!

3 comments:

Unknown December 31, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

I love them all!!! They look so happy :)

Joan January 1, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

They look great Tina! Heath and Libby must love them!
Love, Mom

Jess January 9, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

I love the one wherethey're walking and you're behind them; those are great!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP