Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Libby & Heath: Wedding

This past weekend I headed out to Pittsburgh to attend a wedding that I was actually a part of, instead of shooting it:) Libby and Heath tied the knot this past Saturday, and the wedding was such a blast. The day went by so fast, and I can't believe it's already over. It was so much fun being a bridesmaid in a wedding where I'm not only close friends with the bride, but the groom as well. I met Heath and his best man Adam as a freshman during my very first weekend at Penn State. They lived one floor above me in my dorm, and randomly knocked on my door one day to hang out.....and the rest is history - we've been great friends ever since. I became friends with Libby once she started dating Heath, and I ended up living with her for 3 years in college, and 1 year after college when she was still in Philly......and she has grown to be one of my closest friends. It was an honor to be able to stand up with them at the alter as they recited their vows:)

Since I was a bridesmaid in the wedding, I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I would have liked, because I was fulfilling my bridesmaidly duties:) I was able to document the girls getting ready at the salon, and a few other images:

Loved the dress:


And the shoes:










Their reception was held at the Heinz History Center, which is an AWESOME reception venue....I had never been there before, but I loved it. I'm also shooting a wedding there this weekend!


One of the groomsmen, Joe, wanted to take a picture with my camera, so here is the shot he got of all the girls - not too shabby! (I want to give a little blog shout-out to Nikki (second from the right) - she follows my blog religiously and I love her for it :)


Hope you guys are having a great time in St. Lucia!

Also, stay tuned to my blog later this week.....a VERY big announcement will be made! I can't wait!

2 comments:

JaimeLee May 19, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Pictures look great! Libby looks beautiful :) Congrats Libs!

Carolyn June 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Great pics. I missed all of this. Any chance of getting some copies? Hope all is well.

Carolyn

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP