Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Ryans.

This weekend I met up with the Ryans to take some pictures of their family....and yet again, it was probably the windiest weekend EVER. What is with me and picking the windiest day of the month to schedule shoots? I was so happy that it was sunny outside with blue skies, but then I stepped foot outside and realize how absolutely freezing it was in the wind. In the end it all worked out well :)

Here is a picture of the immediate family. No, your eyes are not deceiving you - Mr. and Mrs. Ryan have eight boys and one girl. NINE children. I can't even imagine! It takes a special kind of woman to handle that many boys :)



And I couldn't end the post without talking about Pat - Pat is the 4th oldest boy in the family, and I work with him at my public accounting firm. Pat is probably the nicest guy you'll ever meet - I always have so much fun when we hang out, and he is just a good guy all around. For instance....I moved out of my apartment this weekend, and not only did he let me use his truck to move all of my furniture, but he also helped me pack it up and let me store it all in an extra bedroom in his condo - I still can't get over how nice that was of him! Anyway, I just had to post this picture because I started laughing hysterically as soon as I saw it - you'll be able to tell which one Pat is, because he is the ONLY one posed and looking at the camera hah:



Haha I just loved how everyone is trying to get organized and is looking all over the place, but Pat has struck a pose and is looking directly at the camera (he is the one in the top right hand corner) - hah sorry Pat, I couldn't resist posting that one....you know I love ya!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP